One of the most well-known rifle cartridges around the world, the 7.62×39 is an intermediate rifle cartridge that was developed by the Soviets during World War II.
The 7.62×39 cartridge is synonymous with the AK-47, SKS rifles and the RPD and RPK light machine guns.
7.62×39 is a .30 caliber cartridge that provides good range performance along with solid terminal ballistics.
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): 294
- Muzzle Velocity V0 ft/sec: 2,543
- Muzzle Energy E0 J ft/lb: 1,1774
- Max Powder Pressure Bar (lb/inch2): 46,412
- Cartridge Max Length: 2.20 inches
- Cartridge Average Weight: 253 grains
- Rounds per Box: 20
- Rounds per Case: 1000
- Casing: Steel case/Lacquer coating/Non corrosive
Must be 18 years or older to purchase.
for more details please email us: