1. What is the shelf-life?
2 years from manufacturer date, 5-10 years when stored in a cool and dry place.
2. Are any Permits/Licenses required to purchase?
No, permits or license are not necessary to purchase our products.
However, you must pass IWA's Professional Pyrotechnic Registration (PPR) Course & Exam, which can be found on our website, to become a registered user/purchaser of our professional pyrotechnic devices; our Smoke & Distraction Devices.
- Purchaser of these products must familiarize themselves with all applicable laws and regulations, and may not resell, unless in compliance with those laws and regulations.
- The requirement for Professional Use Only is met by a person when they have the necessary knowledge, education, skill, training, demonstration, and/or prior experience to safely, legally and responsibly use our pyrotechnic devices.
- Professional Use Only products may not be used by a person that does not have knowledge and training on how to use the products safely, legally and responsibly unless they are under the direct and continuous supervision of a person meeting the IWA PPR requirements for Professional Use.
3. What are the shipping restrictions?
Hazmat items cannot be shipped to a PO BOX.
We ship Hazmat goods to the lower 48 states ONLY: NO Hawaii or Alaska.
Adult signature is required.
To purchase a combination of Hazmat Devices with any Non-Hazmat Items, you must execute separate orders and shipments in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and FedEx regulations.
Should you wish to purchase a combination of Hazmat Devices, as per the order of the (DOT), the following pyrotechnic devices may be shipped together, or in any combination thereof: M10 Ball Grenade Marking Device, M11 Multi Bang Device, M12 Distraction Device, M13 Thermobaric Device or M14 Smoke Deployment Device (each a “Hazmat Device,” collectively “Hazmat Devices”). You may purchase multiple units of hazmat devices in one order and shipment; however, no more than 27 units per box or our system will automatically execute a second hazmat/shipping fee in accordance with these terms.
These order and shipment policies are drafted in accordance with DOT regulations, in conjunction with FedEx shipping policies. Therefore, any transaction(s) in violation of these order and shipment policies will not be authorized on the site. Sorry for any inconvenience.
NO RETURNS ON ANY HAZMAT PRODUCTS